Disk skimmers use a disk that rotates through the metalworking fluid or cleaner.
The tramp is removed from the disc by a wiper system.
The oil passes through the unit and is placed in a collection container. Disk skimmers
function best when a significant proportion of the surface area is immersed in the
- Heavy oil loads (up to 5 gallons per hour)
- Capable of handling elevated fluid temperatures
- Continuous duty
- Rugged construction
- Easy to install
A refractometer is a precision optical device designed to measure the concentration
or mixture ratio of water soluble fluids. It helps determine the correct concentration
of your metalworking fluid which helps optimize its performance.
Chem Arrow offers both traditional handheld refractometers and digital refractometers.
- Easy to operate
- Very portable
- Helps control product usage
- Minimizes overall operating costs
Applicator Systems for Fin Stamping (HVAC)
The Chem Arrow Wiper System is designed to control the amount of lube that is applied
to both the top and bottom of the fin stock.
This simple system is ideal for use when applying low to zero VOC lubes and is adjustable
to fine tolerances. It controls the lube film thickness on the fin stock prior to
going into the piercing dies.
The wiper system unit can be made to fit any of the major press manufacturers' machines.
It is mounted inside the dip tank and positioned behind the pinch rollers.
- Reduces lube consumption by up to 50%
- Low cost -- simple to use and maintain
- Minimizes the problem of excess lube at the brazing line, leak testers, and packaging
- Keeps the work area clean from dripping lube
- Cleans away aluminum fines from the fin stock, preventing them going into the dies
- Provides significant savings